Submitting Tax Withholding Forms FAQS

An employee should submit changed tax forms (W-4 and IT2104) to their campus payroll coordinator. To verify that the changes have been updated, an employee may check their paystub online.

Submit a revised W-4 and/or state form with an additional dollar amount indicated on line 6 of the form.

The employee must complete and submit RF Form 702 to the employee’s campus payroll coordinator for processing.

Return to top