Mandatory Vaccine Mandate: As of May 27, 2022, all candidates will be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Exemption (medical or religious) requests to this requirement will be considered in accordance with applicable law and criteria. Being fully vaccinated is defined for this purpose as two weeks after a final dose in primary series of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine ( example: two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose vaccine such as Moderna or Pfizer, or two weeks after a single dose vaccine such as Johnson and Johnson). Final candidates must be fully vaccinated as of their first day of employment. Newly hired employees will be sent an email with instructions on how to upload their vaccine information on the Research Foundation portal.
The City University of New York (CUNY) is the nation's leading urban public university, serving more than 270,000 degree-credit students at 25 institutions in New York City.
The Capital Procurement Services unit of CUNY’s Office of Facilities Planning, Construction and Management (FPCM) is responsible for the procurement, management, and administration of contracts and task orders for architectural, engineering, construction, and related services for all of CUNY’s facilities across the five boroughs.
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Review of resumes to begin May 31, 2022.
Posting remains open until: July 25, 2022 (or until filled)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Director of Procurement Services, the Procurement Analyst will:
- Ensure timely registration of contracts with the NYC Comptroller; accurately and efficiently manage procurements from time of assignment until registration stage,
- Ensure technical specifications comply with City-wide regulations. Coordinate and act as a liaison with New York City oversight agencies,
- Process contract amendments, renewals and extensions in the New York City Financial Management System (FMS),
- Maintain files on all contracts and correspondence,
- Execute all approved contract modifications within various procurement systems as per the request,
- Identify and escalate red flag issues that negatively impact the timely registration of contracts,
- Provide technical assistance to contractors to facilitate appropriate oversight approvals and clearances,
- Interface with Mayor's Office of Contracts, as well as the Comptroller's Bureau of Administration staff and Comptroller's Agency Chief Contracting Officer,
- Proactively provide specialized contract support to internal and external customers,
- Register contracts by collecting all required administrative documents needed from investment managers, consultants and other vendors,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and two years of satisfactory full-time professional experience in the areas of business management, accounting, finance public administration, or related field,
- Knowledge of the NY State Procurement Laws and Guidelines,
- Experience working in the New York City Financial Management System (FMS) performing contracting, procurement and sourcing functions,
- Experience working in PeopleSoft a plus, for example the New York Statewide Financial System (SFS) or CUNYFirst,
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, customer service and presentation skills,
- Ability to write business letters and correspondence,
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills,
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment and changing needs and priorities,
- Must be detailed oriented and well organized; ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work independently,
- Strong ability to handle multiple procurement requests concurrently and on an on-going basis,
- Proven ability to manage a large workload within tight time constraints.
FPCM Capital Procurement Services
Depends on Qualifications
Jul 25, 2022 (Or Until Filled)