Reporting to the Property Manager (PM), the incumbent:
- Maintains and updates equipment acquisitions and dispositions in the Research Foundation’s Property Manager system.
- Reconciles sponsor equipment acquisitions residing in the RF’s PM system to the University’s CUNYFirst property database.
- Processes all internal and external requests to transfer titles and dispose of equipment.
- Assists with requests from internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Internal Audit, Grants & Contracts, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate.
- High level of computer literacy. Excel proficiency is a plus.
- Entry-level candidates will be considered.
- Well-developed oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Ability to interact well with various levels of staff.
- Effective customer support and networking skills.
RFCUNY BenefitsRFCUNY Employee Benefits and Accruals
About the Research Foundation
The Research Foundation of The City University of New York (RFCUNY) was established as a not-for-profit educational corporation chartered by the State of New York in 1963. RFCUNY supports CUNY faculty and staff in identifying and obtaining external support (pre-award) from government and private sponsors and is responsible for the administration of all such funded programs (post-award).
RFCUNY stands between CUNY’s principal investigators (PIs) and the sponsors who support them and strives to fulfill its essential responsibilities to both groups. Working closely with individual PIs and Grants Officers on the campuses, RFCUNY oversees employment, accounting, audit, reporting, purchasing, and special responsibilities that include management of a planned giving program; liaison with governmental agencies and foundations; negotiation of agreements; facility construction and renovation; protection and commercialization of intellectual property; and compliance with applicable standards in research involving human subjects, animal care, environmental and radiological safety, and conflicts of interest.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Jun 27, 2023 (Or Until Filled)