The City University of New York (CUNY) and the Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs (MOIA) are investing in the creation of a second season of We Are New York (WANY) videos on various topics with accompanying educational materials to continue providing English Language Learners (ELLs) with resources to practice English, learn about their rights, and obtain information about City services.
Basic information is provided below. Detailed information is available in this Request for Applications: Educational Video Series Application Package & Instructions.
- Application Due Date: March 10, 2017 at 5PM
- Anticipated Funding $1,441,600.00
- Application Question Submission Deadline: March 2, 2017
- Answers will be emailed to the interested party individually and also posted on the RFCUNY website by March 7, 2017 unless the question is of a proprietary nature.
- Results: Applicants will be notified about final results by March 17, 2017